About this item
- Chatpata tablets, fun to have at any time of the day
- Improves digestion for kids and adults
- Useful in cases of indigestion, loss of appetite and flatulence
- Great way to enjoy while staying healthy
- Chatpata taste is good for a change of taste in mouth
Pop a dabur hajmola and enjoy the chatpata taste that stimulates your digestive power. It is a tasty, fun-filled digestive that can be taken regularly especially after a meal. The popularity of hajmola can be gauged by the fact that almost 2.6 Crore tablets are being consumed every day in India. Dabur hajmola is a mix of traditional Indian culinary herbs, spices and edible salts and is a market leader with more than 50 percent share of the digestive tablets segment in India. Dabur hajmola is available in four chatpata variants namely regular, anardana, chatcola, imli.